Interested in joining the McCaskill team?
Here at MFS we consider ourselves to be family. Not only do we spend our workdays together, but we often participate in community outreach events, celebrations and volunteer work together! Through each of our life's individual journeys, we aim to support each other. We know that a strong bond is the key to our professional, personal and even our client's success. We look forward to meeting you and hearing your story. Welcome!
Check out our available positions below.
So many reasons to join our MFS team!
- Competitive salary and compensation. Paid time off
- Paid liability insurance.
- BCBS PPO Health Care Insurance options.
- Training, CEU, and supervision/consultation opportunities in a collaborative group practice environment.
- Opportunities for role advancement and financial growth.
- ALL private pay/out of network practice, allowing more time to focus on direct high-quality clinical care with patients with minimal required paperwork.
- Steady influx of referrals, with new clinicians being able to build caseloads quickly!
- Family-based practice with a long history of stability and staff cohesiveness.
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS for full and part-time positions for highly qualified clinical psychologists/therapists who have training and experience in providing evidence-based therapy to children, adolescents and families. Opportunities also available for clinicians experienced with Neuropsychological/ Educational Assessments who would like to include assessments in their practice. Doctoral and Master's level candidates considered (Michigan LLP or LP licensure required). Candidates available to conduct in-person and teletherapy services strongly preferred.
Two-year postdoctoral fellowship in Clinical Psychology within a thriving private practice setting for candidates seeking advanced training in evidence-based therapy and neuropsychological/psychoeducational assessment with children, teens, adults and families. Applicants must have a doctoral degree in clinical psychology from an APA accredited program by August, 2021; fellowship start date is September 1, 2021. Stipend ranges from $48,000-72,000 with pay structure including a base salary with opportunity for bonus pay based on client caseload. Application deadline is January 5, 2021 and offers will be made on the APPIC universal notification date, February 2/21/2021. Applicants should submit the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Copy of Curriculum Vitae
- A detailed cover letter describing:
- Background in clinical psychology
- Training goals for post-doc fellowship
- Clinical and research training experiences
- Career objectives
- Strengths and assets.
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Letter from graduate program’s director of clinical training (to attest to readiness for graduation; may be included in content of recommendation letter as part of requirement above)
- Copy of Graduate School Transcript
Seeking personable, positive and confident individual, with experience in office settings (preferably medically-based), to help run our clinical psychology practice. We are currently hiring for our locations in Plymouth and Brighton, MI. Our practice is rapidly expanding and we offer a stable, friendly, collaborative work environment with exceptional growth potential.
Part-time (10 - 20 hours) and Full-time positions (36 – 40 hours) available
- Dependable and motivated
- Present with a polished, professional demeanor and very positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and handle pressure situations while maintaining composure
- Computer skills and ability to work with Word, internet, and electronic scheduling
- Ability to learn other software programs quickly
- Strong verbal communication skills both in person and in writing
- Ability to maintain confidentiality according to HIPPA standards with sound decision making skills
- Able to take direction
- Ability to work well with people, preferably experience in working in environments with children and families
- Must maintain a positive, confident attitude with ability to set limits with patients and staff based on company policy
- Stable work history and desire for long-term employment (given the sensitive, confidential
- nature of our patient population.)
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Oversee and maintain patient appointment scheduling for multiple doctors
- Checking patients in and out
- Filing and electronic record management
- Answer telephone calls and email
- Organize and mainstream current operations to increase efficiency
If interested, please email resume and a letter stating why you believe you would be a great addition to our practice to email@example.com